1. Global Situation in Sanitation Sector
Here you can learn the current situation in global sanitation sector and how serious it is.
2. Water and Wastewater Reuse
Water and Wastewater Reuse can reduce the exploitation of freshwater resources, reduce pollution load to water bodies, and recycle and conserve resources.
3. Resource and Energy Recovery in Sanitation
For a sound water cycle and resource recycling society, it is important to recover energy and valuable resources from wastewater and sludge.
4. Sewage Works in Osaka, Japan
Introduction of various activities related wastewater treatment in Osaka, Japan
All the information is same as the brochure published by the Osaka Municipal Public Works Bureau in March 2009.
5. Water Supply System in Osaka, Japan
For the contribution to sanitation sector in the world